GLL - UltraShort Gold
Description: ProShares UltraShort Gold seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of gold bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
GLL - Profile
GLL - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- London Gold Pm Fixing Forward - Deutsche Bank Ag London: 93.44%
- London Gold Pm Fixing Forward - Ubs Ag: 44.83%
- London Gold Pm Fixing Forward - Goldman Sachs International: 38.31%
- London Gold Pm Fixing Forward - Societe Generale: 23.08%
- Gold 100 Oz Future 08/27/2014 (Gcq4): 0.31%
GLL Asset Allocation
GLL - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
GLL - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of GLL relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
GLL - Fundamentals
GLL Expenses & Fees
GLL - Technicals
GLL Bollinger Bands
GLL Support & Resistance
GLL - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
GLL is a leveraged Commodity Pool that is linked to ProShares. ProShares UltraShort Gold seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of gold bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Leveraged Commodities||0.95||2008-12-01||ProShares||Commodity Pool||-6.26%|
GLL Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GLL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Commodities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
GLL Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for GLL, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in GLL's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for GLL
This ETF offers 2x daily shot leverage to the Gold bullion, making it a powerful tool for investors with a bearish short-term outlook for gold bullion. Investors should note that GLL?s leverage resets on a daily basis, which results in compounding of returns when held for multiple periods. GLL ca...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.