ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for GTIP
GTIP is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the BofA Merrill Lynch Global Diversified Inflation-Linked Index. This index is a broad, market value weighted, capped total return index designed to measure the performance of inflation-linked sovereign debt that is publicly issued and denominated in the issuer's own domestic market and currency
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
GTIP Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GTIP on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Inflation-Protected Bonds ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
GTIP Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for GTIP, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in GTIP's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for GTIP
This ETF is one of several options that gives investors access to inflation-protected bonds, an asset class that may have appeal to those looking to protect portfolios from the adverse impact of inflation. Unlike many funds in the Inflation Protected Bonds ETFdb Category, GTIP includes international...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.