ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for IYT
IYT is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the Dow Jones Transportation Average Index. The index measures the performance of the transportation sector of the U.S. equity market.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
IYT Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for IYT on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Transportation Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
IYT Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for IYT, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in IYT's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for IYT
This fund, issued by iShares, provides exposure to a benchmark that represents the transportation industry of the US. An investment on the transportation industry could reach into multiple tiers of the economy, as consumer goods as well as raw materials are always in need of being ferried from one...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.