PMR - Dynamic Retail
Description: The index is comprised of stocks of U.S. retail companies. The Index is designed to provide capital appreciation by thoroughly evaluating companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation, investment timeliness and risk factors.
PMR - Profile
PMR - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Kroger Co KR: 5.43%
- O'Reilly Automotive Inc ORLY: 5.38%
- Costco Wholesale Corp COST: 5.30%
- Macy's Inc M: 5.29%
- CVS Caremark Corp CVS: 5.16%
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc WMT: 5.03%
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd KORS: 4.36%
- Walgreen Co WAG: 4.28%
- SUPERVALU Inc SVU: 3.58%
- Cato Corp Class A CATO: 3.38%
PMR Asset Allocation
PMR Sector Breakdown
PMR Market Cap Breakdown
PMR Region Breakdown
PMR Country Breakdown
PMR - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PMR - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PMR relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PMR - Fundamentals
PMR Expenses & Fees
PMR - Technicals
PMR Bollinger Bands
PMR Support & Resistance
PMR - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PMR is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Dynamic Retail Intellidex Index. The index is comprised of stocks of U.S. retail companies. The Index is designed to provide capital appreciation by thoroughly evaluating companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation, investment timeliness and risk factors.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Consumer Discretionary Equities||0.63||2005-10-26||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||-1.38%|
PMR Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PMR on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Consumer Discretionary Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PMR Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PMR, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PMR's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PMR
This ETF is targeted in nature, offering a way to play a specific sub-sector of the consumer discretionary market. Retail is generally a high beta sector of the U.S. economy, making this ETF a potentially useful tool for those using sector rotation strategies or seeking to implement a strategic o...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.