QLTB - Baa-Ba Rated Corporate Bond Fund Fact Sheet
QLTB Tracks This Index: Barclays U.S. Corporate Baa – Ba Capped Index
The index measures the performance of the taxable Baa1 – Ba3 rated fixed-rate U.S. dollar-denominated corporate bond market. The index is market capitalization-weighted and caps individual issuers at 3% of the total market value.
- Issuer: iShares
ETFdb Category: High Yield Bonds
ETF Home Page: QLTB
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore QLTB on ETFdb
- QLTB Price & Trading Information: View QLTB's latest price and trading information
- QLTB Holdings: View QLTB holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- QLTB Charts: Create custom charts of QLTB
- QLTB Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- QLTB Head-To-Head: See how QLTB compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- QLTB Technical Indicators: Analyze QLTB's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- QLTB Category Report: View the High Yield Bonds ETFdb Category Report
- QLTB Realtime Rating: See how QLTB rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database