ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for RCD
RCD is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the S&P Equal Weight Index Consumer Discretionary. The S&P Equal Weight Index Consumer Discretionary is an unmanaged equal weighted version of the S&P 500 Consumer Discretionary Index that consists of the common stocks of the following industries: automobiles and components, consumer durables, apparel, hotels, restaurants, leisure, media and retailing that comprise the Consumer Discretionary sector of the S&P 500 Index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Consumer Discretionary Equities||0.50%||2006-11-01||Guggenheim||ETF||+22.72%|
RCD Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RCD on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Consumer Discretionary Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RCD Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RCD, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RCD's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RCD
This ETF offers exposure to the consumer discretionary sector of the domestic economy, making it one option available to investors implementing sector rotation strategies or looking to tilt exposure towards a high beta industry, perhaps in anticipation of a bull market. Like many Rydex products, RCD...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.