RMB - Yuan Bond ETF
Description: The index is a rules-based index comprised of bonds that are eligible for investment by U.S. and other foreign investors and denominated in Chinese Yuan, whether issued by Chinese or non-Chinese issuers and traded in the secondary market, a market commonly referred to as the "Dim Sum" bond market.
RMB - Profile
RMB - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- China(Peoples Rep) 1.4%: 9.43%
- Indus & Commer Bk 6%: 6.98%
- China Dev Bk 4.2%: 6.70%
- Exp-Imp Bk China 3.35%: 6.54%
- Lotte Shopping Bus 4%: 6.52%
- Exp-Imp Bk Korea 3.25% 07/27/2015: 6.49%
- Korea Devel Bk 3.3%: 6.49%
- Axiat Spv2 Bhd 3.75% 09/18/2014: 6.48%
- Bp Cap Markets 1.7%: 6.37%
- China(Peoples Rep) 0.6%: 6.33%
RMB Asset Allocation
RMB Bond Sector Breakdown
RMB Bond Detailed Sector Breakdown
|Cash And Equivalents||6.32%|
|Agency Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Commercial Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Non Agency Residential Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|US Municipal Tax Advantaged||0.0%|
RMB Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||6.33%|
|1% to 2%||31.43%|
|2% to 3%||6.49%|
|3% to 4%||35.74%|
|4% to 5%||6.7%|
|5% to 6%||6.98%|
|6% to 7%||0.0%|
|7% to 8%||0.0%|
|8% to 9%||0.0%|
|9% to 10%||0.0%|
|Greater Than 10%||0.0%|
RMB Credit Quality
RMB Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.0%|
RMB - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
RMB - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of RMB relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
RMB - Fundamentals
RMB Expenses & Fees
RMB - Technicals
RMB Bollinger Bands
RMB Support & Resistance
RMB - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
This ETF is closed
RMB is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate AlphaShares China Yuan Bond Index. The index is a rules-based index comprised of bonds that are eligible for investment by U.S. and other foreign investors and denominated in Chinese Yuan, whether issued by Chinese or non-Chinese issuers and traded in the secondary market, a market commonly referred to as the "Dim Sum" bond market.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Bonds||0.65||2011-09-22||Guggenheim||ETF||+5.97%|
RMB Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RMB on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Bonds ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RMB Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RMB, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RMB's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RMB
In September 2011, RMB became the first U.S.-listed ETF to offer pure play exposure to the Chinese bond market, beating out efforts by rival ETF issuers. Given the targeted focus of RMB, this fund might be appealing to investors interested in overweighting China within their portfolios; RMB has t...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.