ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for RMB
RMB is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the AlphaShares China Yuan Bond Index. The index is a rules-based index comprised of bonds that are eligible for investment by U.S. and other foreign investors and denominated in Chinese Yuan, whether issued by Chinese or non-Chinese issuers and traded in the secondary market, a market commonly referred to as the "Dim Sum" bond market.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Bonds||0.65%||2011-09-22||Guggenheim||ETF||+4.30%|
RMB Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RMB on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Bonds ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RMB Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RMB, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RMB's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RMB
In September 2011, RMB became the first U.S.-listed ETF to offer pure play exposure to the Chinese bond market, beating out efforts by rival ETF issuers. Given the targeted focus of RMB, this fund might be appealing to investors interested in overweighting China within their portfolios; RMB has the...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.