ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for RUSL
RUSL is a leveraged ETF that is linked to the DAXglobal Russia Index (300%). The index provides exposure to publicly traded companies that are domiciled in Russia, and traded in Russia and/or on leading global exchanges.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
RUSL Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RUSL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RUSL Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RUSL, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RUSL's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RUSL
This fund offers 3x exposure to the Russian equities by tracking the leveraged version of the DAXglobal Russia Index. This makes it an extremely volatile option for playing a component of the BRIC bloc that holds tremendous potential but also significant risks. Russia's economy remains largely...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.