SLVY - Russell 2000 Low Volatility ETF Fact Sheet
SLVY Tracks This Index: Russell-Axioma U.S. Small Cap Low Volatility Index
This ETF is no longer active. See active ETFs in the Small Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category.
The index is designed to deliver exposure to stocks with low volatility as determined by a screening and ranking methodology applied to the output of the Axioma U.S. Equity Medium Horizon Fundamental Factor Risk model.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore SLVY on ETFdb
- SLVY Price & Trading Information: View SLVY's latest price and trading information
- SLVY Holdings: View SLVY holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- SLVY Charts: Create custom charts of SLVY
- SLVY Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- SLVY Head-To-Head: See how SLVY compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- SLVY Technical Indicators: Analyze SLVY's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- SLVY Category Report: View the Small Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category Report
- SLVY Realtime Rating: See how SLVY rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database