SPLV - S&P 500 Low Volatility Portfolio Fact Sheet
SPLV Tracks This Index: S&P 500 Low Volatility Index
The index consists of the 100 stocks from the S&P 500 Index with the lowest realized volatility over the past 12 months.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore SPLV on ETFdb
- SPLV Price & Trading Information: View SPLV's latest price and trading information
- SPLV Holdings: View SPLV holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- SPLV Charts: Create custom charts of SPLV
- SPLV Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- SPLV Head-To-Head: See how SPLV compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- SPLV Technical Indicators: Analyze SPLV's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- SPLV Category Report: View the Large Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category Report
- SPLV Realtime Rating: See how SPLV rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database