TUR - MSCI Turkey ETF
Description: The index measures the performance of the Turkish equity market.
TUR - Profile
TUR - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS GARAN: 11.31%
- Akbank TAS AKBNF: 8.19%
- Bim Birlesik Magazalar A.S. BIMAS: 6.85%
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS TCELL: 6.15%
- Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S. HALKB: 5.54%
- Turkiye Is Bankasi AS Class C TYIBF: 5.00%
- Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S. SAHOL: 4.53%
- Koc Holding A.S. KHOLF: 3.82%
- Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri AS TUPRS: 3.79%
- Emlak Konut Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS EKKGF: 3.52%
TUR Asset Allocation
TUR Sector Breakdown
TUR Market Cap Breakdown
TUR Region Breakdown
TUR Country Breakdown
TUR - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
TUR - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of TUR relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
TUR - Fundamentals
TUR Expenses & Fees
TUR - Technicals
TUR Bollinger Bands
TUR Support & Resistance
TUR - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
TUR is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index. The index measures the performance of the Turkish equity market.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Equities||0.6||2008-03-26||iShares||ETF||+8.48%|
TUR Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for TUR on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
TUR Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for TUR, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in TUR's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for TUR
TUR offers exposure to Turkish equities specifically focusing on companies that are based in the nation. For investors seeking investment in the nation, TUR is one of the only choices available as most ETFs do not offer any allocations to the emerging country. TUR is a nice option for investors w...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.