ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for USCI
USCI is a passive Commodity Pool that seeks to replicate the SummerHaven Dynamic Commodity Index Total Return. The Index is comprised of 14 Futures Contracts that will be selected on a monthly basis from a list of 27 possible Futures Contracts. The Index is rules-based and rebalanced monthly based on observable price signals. In this context, the term rules based is meant to indicate that the composition of the Index in any given month will be determined by quantitative formulas relating to the prices of the futures contracts that relate to the commodities that are eligible to be included in the Index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Commodities||0.95%||2010-08-10||US Commodity Funds||Commodity Pool||-5.53%|
USCI Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for USCI on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
USCI Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for USCI, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in USCI's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for USCI
This ETF is often described as a "third generation" product, and is noteworthy in that the composition of the underlying index changes monthly based on observable price signals. USCI screens out commodities that show the most significant backwardation or moderate contango, making it appealing to...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.