UWM - Ultra Russell2000
Description: The Russell 2000 Index measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe and is comprised of the smallest 2000 companies in the Russell 3000 Index, representing approximately 10% of the total market capitalization of that Index. It includes approximately 2000 of the smallest securities based on a combination of their market cap and current index membership.
UWM - Profile
UWM - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc: 31.52%
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc - Cash Offse: 31.52%
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Citibank, N.A.: 20.79%
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Goldman Sachs International: 20.06%
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Societe Generale: 19.20%
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Bank Of America, Na: 18.69%
- Russell 2000 Mini Future 06/20/14: 2.22%
- Russell 2000 Index Swap Credit Suisse International: 1.09%
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc Class A ARCP: 0.34%
- AthenaHealth, Inc. ATHN: 0.30%
UWM Asset Allocation
UWM - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
UWM - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of UWM relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
UWM - Fundamentals
UWM Expenses & Fees
UWM - Technicals
UWM Bollinger Bands
UWM Support & Resistance
UWM - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
UWM is a leveraged ETF that is linked to ProShares. The Russell 2000 Index measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe and is comprised of the smallest 2000 companies in the Russell 3000 Index, representing approximately 10% of the total market capitalization of that Index. It includes approximately 2000 of the smallest securities based on a combination of their market cap and current index membership.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
UWM Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for UWM on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
UWM Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for UWM, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in UWM's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for UWM
This ETF offers 2x daily long leverage to the Russell 2000 Index, making it a powerful tool for investors with a bullish short-term outlook for small cap equities. Investors should note that UWM's leverage resets on a daily basis, which results in compounding of returns when held for multiple per...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.