VXX - S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN Fact Sheet
VXX Tracks This Index: S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Index Total Return
The index offers exposure to a daily rolling long position in the first and second month VIX futures contracts and reflects the implied volatility of the S&P 500 Index at various points along the volatility forward curve. The index futures roll continuously throughout each month from the first month VIX futures contract into the second month VIX futures contract.
- Issuer: Barclays iPath
ETFdb Category: Volatility
ETF Home Page: VXX
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore VXX on ETFdb
- VXX Price & Trading Information: View VXX's latest price and trading information
- VXX Holdings: View VXX holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- VXX Charts: Create custom charts of VXX
- VXX Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- VXX Head-To-Head: See how VXX compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- VXX Technical Indicators: Analyze VXX's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- VXX Category Report: View the Volatility ETFdb Category Report
- VXX Realtime Rating: See how VXX rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database