XLY - Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Charts
XLY Tracks This Index: Consumer Discretionary Select Sector Index
The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector Index includes companies from the following industries: retail (specialty, multi-line, internet and catalog); media; hotels, restaurants & leisure; household durables; textiles, apparel & luxury goods; automobiles, auto components and distributors; leisure equipment & products; and diversified consumer services.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of XLY
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore XLY on ETFdb
- XLY Price & Trading Information: View XLY's latest price and trading information
- XLY Holdings: View XLY holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- XLY Fact Sheet: View XLY's Fact Sheet
- XLY Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- XLY Head-To-Head: See how XLY compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- XLY Technical Indicators: Analyze XLY's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- XLY Category Report: View the Consumer Discretionary Equities ETFdb Category Report
- XLY Realtime Rating: See how XLY rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database