BUND - Germany Bond Index Fund Fact Sheet
BUND Tracks This Index: BofA Merrill Lynch Diversified Germany Bond Index
The index encompasses euro-denominated investment grade bonds issued by German entities, including sovereign, quasi-government, corporate, securitized and collateralized debt.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore BUND on ETFdb
- BUND Price & Trading Information: View BUND's latest price and trading information
- BUND Holdings: View BUND holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- BUND Charts: Create custom charts of BUND
- BUND Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- BUND Head-To-Head: See how BUND compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- BUND Technical Indicators: Analyze BUND's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- BUND Category Report: View the International Government Bonds ETFdb Category Report
- BUND Realtime Rating: See how BUND rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database