COPX - Copper Miners ETF
Description: The index is designed to reflect the performance of the copper mining industry. It is comprised of common stocks, ADRs and GDRs of selected companies globally that are actively engaged in some aspect of the copper mining industry such as copper mining, refining or exploration.
COPX - Profile
COPX - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- PanAust Ltd PNAJF: 6.00%
- Vedanta Resources PLC VDNRF: 5.36%
- Kazakhmys PLC KZMYF: 5.34%
- Imperial Metals Corp IPMLF: 5.04%
- HudBay Minerals Inc HBM: 5.03%
- Lundin Mining Corp LUNMF: 4.97%
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd FQVLF: 4.88%
- KGHM Polska Miedz SA KGHPF: 4.85%
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold FCX: 4.80%
- Oz Minerals Ltd OZMLF: 4.77%
COPX Asset Allocation
COPX Sector Breakdown
COPX Market Cap Breakdown
COPX Region Breakdown
COPX Country Breakdown
COPX - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
COPX - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of COPX relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
COPX - Fundamentals
COPX Expenses & Fees
COPX - Technicals
COPX Bollinger Bands
COPX Support & Resistance
COPX - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
COPX is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Solactive Global Copper Miners Index. The index is designed to reflect the performance of the copper mining industry. It is comprised of common stocks, ADRs and GDRs of selected companies globally that are actively engaged in some aspect of the copper mining industry such as copper mining, refining or exploration.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Commodity Producers Equities||0.65||2010-04-19||Global X||ETF||+18.14%|
COPX Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for COPX on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodity Producers Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
COPX Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for COPX, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in COPX's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for COPX
This ETF gives investors an opportunity to achieve exposure to copper without encountering the nuances of a futures-based strategy. For investors looking to bet on increased demand for a raw material used widely in various applications, COPX is a nice option. COPX often trades as a leveraged play...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.