CPI - IQ Real Return ETF
Description: The index seeks to provide a hedge against the U.S. inflation rate by providing a real return or a return above the rate of inflation, as represented by the Consumer Price Index.
CPI - Profile
CPI - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- iShares Short Treasury Bond: 53.92%
- SPDR® Barclays 1-3 Month T-Bill ETF: 22.85%
- SPDR® S&P 500 ETF: 10.43%
- iShares MSCI EAFE: 5.85%
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF: 2.66%
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond: 2.37%
- CurrencyShares® Euro ETF: 1.19%
- CurrencyShares® British Pound Ster ETF: 0.49%
- iShares Core S&P 500: 0.02%
CPI Asset Allocation
CPI - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
CPI - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of CPI relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
CPI - Fundamentals
CPI Expenses & Fees
CPI - Technicals
CPI Bollinger Bands
CPI Support & Resistance
CPI - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
CPI is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate IQ Real Return Index. The index seeks to provide a hedge against the U.S. inflation rate by providing a real return or a return above the rate of inflation, as represented by the Consumer Price Index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
CPI Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for CPI on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Hedge Fund ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
CPI Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for CPI, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in CPI's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for CPI
CPI seeks to deliver a real return over inflation, using a variety of different asset classes around a core of short-term bonds in an attempt to achieve this objective. As such, this fund shouldn't be expected to deliver huge absolute returns in most environments, but can be an effective tool for...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.