ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for CPI
CPI is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the IQ Real Return Index. The index seeks to provide a hedge against the U.S. inflation rate by providing a real return or a return above the rate of inflation, as represented by the Consumer Price Index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
CPI Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for CPI on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Hedge Fund ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
CPI Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for CPI, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in CPI's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for CPI
CPI seeks to deliver a real return over inflation, using a variety of different asset classes around a core of short-term bonds in an attempt to achieve this objective. As such, this fund shouldn't be expected to deliver huge absolute returns in most environments, but can be an effective tool for...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.