ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for LVL
LVL is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the S&P Global Dividend Opportunities Index. The Index consists of 100 common stocks, master limited partnerships and American depositary receipts that offer high dividend yields chosen from a universe consisting of the stocks listed on the exchanges of those countries included in the S&P Broad Market Index. Potential Index constituents include common stocks, MLPs and ADRs with market capitalizations greater than $1.5 billion.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
LVL Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for LVL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Global Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
LVL Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for LVL, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in LVL's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for LVL
This fund is one of several options for investors looking to access dividend paying stocks around the world, including the U.S., developed markets outside North America, and emerging markets. As such, LVL may be appealing as a core holding for investors looking to maximize current returns from the...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.