VQT - Barclays ETN+ S&P VEQTOR ETN Fact Sheet
VQT Tracks This Index: S&P 500 Dynamic VEQTOR Total Return Index
The index seeks to provide investors with broad equity market exposure with an implied volatility hedge by dynamically allocating its notional investments among three components: equity, volatility and cash.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore VQT on ETFdb
- VQT Price & Trading Information: View VQT's latest price and trading information
- VQT Holdings: View VQT holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- VQT Charts: Create custom charts of VQT
- VQT Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- VQT Head-To-Head: See how VQT compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- VQT Technical Indicators: Analyze VQT's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- VQT Category Report: View the Large Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category Report
- VQT Realtime Rating: See how VQT rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database