Since its founding in 2009, when ETF assets were a mere $777B (compared to more than $3.5T in January 2019), ETFdb.com has established itself as the Original and Comprehensive ETF Database. Through ten years of growth in the brand ETFdb.com has become the world’s largest independent, ETF-centric digital asset for modern financial advisors, financial professionals and sophisticated individuals.
Our team at ETF Database is committed to making ETFdb.com the premier source of information on ETF investing, with the world’s best and highest quality ETF tools, content and resources.
ETF Database is devoted to giving our audience information that, is truthful, unbiased and authoritative. Our objectives are threefold:
- We aim to provide daily coverage of the ETF industry that goes “beyond the headlines”.
- Educate the financial community on the benefits, drawbacks, complexities, and other issues associated with ETF investing.
- To provide financial advisors and individual investors with the resources they need so that they can make intelligent and informed ETF investments.
Breaking News related to ETFdb.com (as of February 9th, 2019 — two days before the annual Inside ETFs gathering in Florida), ETFdb announced a merger with ETF Trends.
Expert Opinions About ETFdb.com’s Authority
“ It’s good to know where to research online for ETFs; Two of the best spots are XTF and ETF Database (ETFdb.com).
ETF Database (ETFdb.com) is a web-based research and analysis firm in Chicago which offers data and educational pieces for individual investors, advisors, and institutional investors. ”
“ ETF Database (ETFdb.com) has been recognized by Investors Business Daily as one of THE go-to websites that financial advisors use for ETF Research.
ETFdb.com is one of the most touted independent resources for ETFs among advisors IBD interviewed. ”
“ Best website for screening ETFs – ETF Database (ETFdb.com):
Free resources on this Chicago-based site include screening tools to sort through ETFs by asset class, region, expenses and other specific requirements. ”
Tom is the Chief Executive Officer of ETFdb.com and the Executive Chairman of Mitre Media, a holding company for premium financial brands like MutualFunds.com, Dividend.com and MunicipalBonds.com. Tom is a graduate of University of Alberta and an online financial media veteran. Before founding Mitre Media in 2012, Tom was an executive and partner of Investopedia, prior to its successful exit to Forbes Media.
Empowering the ETF-Centric Financial Advisor in education, research and client relations.
Our ETFdb Pro subscription includes access to dozens of ETF model portfolios, ETF guides, Realtime Ratings for all ETFs, the enhanced screener and other tables wtih download capabilities. ETF newsletters are sent which are full of performance data, portfolio advice and actionable investment ideas. By signing up for a Pro Membership or starting your 14-day FREE trial now you will receive:
- Access to ETF Power Rankings: Compare ETFs based on fund flows, return, AUM, ETF expenses and dividend yields
- Our Top ETF Picks: Take Action with up-to-date insights and analysis on our ETF Picks of the month
- Fund Flows: Analyze the net cash inflows and outflows in and out of all active US listed ETFs
The World’s Most Complete and Authoritative ETF Data & Tools
ETF Database builds and provides many sophisticated tools to help users make ETF investing decisions. We equip financial and individual advisors financial with the ability to screen, compare and analyze data of the ever-growing world of ETFs.
Visit our ETF Tools page for more information.
- ETF Issuer League Tables
- ETF Screener – ETFdb.com’s proprietary categorization system allows users to identify exchange traded products (ETPs) that match their investment objectives. The universe of ETFs can be filtered by dozens of descriptive criteria, including asset class sector, region, historical performance and expense ratio.
- Power Rankings – Power Rankings compare popular investment themes based on popular financial metrics, including 3-month fund flows, 3-month return, AUM, expense ratio and dividend yield. Compare countries, sectors, industries, asset classes, bond duration and more, to find out how they rank relative to their peers.
- Mutual Fund to ETF Converter – This tool is designed to facilitate the switch from mutual funds to ETFs. ETFdb.com’s proprietary mapping system will identify the “best fit” ETFs for mutual funds based on the underlying.
- Head-to-Head ETF Comparison – This tool is designed to facilitate the switch from mutual funds to ETFs. ETFdb.com’s proprietary mapping system will identify the “best fit” ETFs for mutual funds based on the underlying.
- And more!
ETFdb.com creates and delivers authoritative news, reliable information and analysis of ETFs. We provide the right content for our users to educate themselves on the theory behind ETFs, and the trading strategies used by ETF investors.
Our Physical Office Locations
Suite 403 – 10158 103 St
Edmonton, AB T5J 0X6
349 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10016
PO Box 822
New York, NY 10108