FPX - IPOX-100 Index Fund Fact Sheet
FPX Tracks This Index: IPOX-100 U.S. Index
The IPOX-100 U.S. Index is a modified value-weighted price index measuring the performance of the top 100 companies ranked quarterly by market capitalization in the IPOX Global Composite Index.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore FPX on ETFdb
- FPX Price & Trading Information: View FPX's latest price and trading information
- FPX Holdings: View FPX holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- FPX Charts: Create custom charts of FPX
- FPX Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- FPX Head-To-Head: See how FPX compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- FPX Technical Indicators: Analyze FPX's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- FPX Category Report: View the All Cap Equities ETFdb Category Report
- FPX Realtime Rating: See how FPX rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database