PIN - India Portfolio Charts
PIN Tracks This Index: Indus India Index
The Index is designed to replicate the Indian equity markets as a whole, through a group of 50 Indian stocks selected from a universe of the largest companies listed on two major Indian exchanges. The India Index has 50 constituents, spread among the following sectors: Information Technology, Health Services, Financial Services, Heavy Industry, Consumer Products and Other.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PIN
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore PIN on ETFdb
- PIN Price & Trading Information: View PIN's latest price and trading information
- PIN Holdings: View PIN holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- PIN Fact Sheet: View PIN's Fact Sheet
- PIN Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- PIN Head-To-Head: See how PIN compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- PIN Technical Indicators: Analyze PIN's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- PIN Category Report: View the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category Report
- PIN Realtime Rating: See how PIN rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database