REMX - Market Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF Charts
REMX Tracks This Index: Market Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals Index
The index is a rules based, modified capitalization weighted, float adjusted index intended to give investors a means of tracking the overall performance of publicly traded companies primarily engaged in a variety of activities that are related to the mining, refining and manufacturing of rare earth/strategic metals.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of REMX
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore REMX on ETFdb
- REMX Price & Trading Information: View REMX's latest price and trading information
- REMX Holdings: View REMX holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- REMX Fact Sheet: View REMX's Fact Sheet
- REMX Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- REMX Head-To-Head: See how REMX compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- REMX Technical Indicators: Analyze REMX's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- REMX Category Report: View the Commodity Producers Equities ETFdb Category Report
- REMX Realtime Rating: See how REMX rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database