ASEA - FTSE ASEAN 40 ETF
Description: The index tracks the performance of the 40 largest companies in the five ASEAN regions: Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
ASEA - Profile
ASEA - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- DBS Group Holdings Ltd DBSDF: 7.05%
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd OVCHF: 6.63%
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited SNGNF: 5.97%
- United Overseas Bank Ltd UOVEF: 5.87%
- Public Bank Bhd 1295: 4.86%
- PT Bank Central Asia Tbk PBCRF: 3.69%
- Malayan Banking Bhd MLYNF: 3.59%
- Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk ADR TLK: 3.18%
- Astra International Tbk PTAIF: 3.13%
- Axiata Group Bhd 6888: 2.98%
ASEA Asset Allocation
ASEA Sector Breakdown
ASEA Market Cap Breakdown
ASEA Region Breakdown
ASEA Country Breakdown
ASEA - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
ASEA - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of ASEA relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
ASEA - Fundamentals
ASEA Expenses & Fees
ASEA - Technicals
ASEA Bollinger Bands
ASEA Support & Resistance
ASEA - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
ASEA is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate FTSE/ASEAN 40 Index. The index tracks the performance of the 40 largest companies in the five ASEAN regions: Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Equities||0.65||2011-02-17||Global X||ETF||+9.48%|
ASEA Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for ASEA on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
ASEA Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for ASEA, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in ASEA's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for ASEA
This fund offers broad exposure to the original five members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations; Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines. Its primary focus is large cap companies and the fund is heavily weighted towards firms in Singapore and Malaysia. ASEA may be...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.