ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for EPP
EPP is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the MSCI Pacific ex-Japan Index. The index measures the performance of the Australian, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and Singapore equity markets.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Asia Pacific Equities||0.50%||2001-10-25||iShares||ETF||+5.77%|
EPP Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EPP on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Asia Pacific Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
EPP Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for EPP, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in EPP's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for EPP
This ETF offers a way to tap into the Asia Pacific region while avoiding potential return drag Japan. This strategy might have appeal to investors concerned that the Japanese economy will continue to struggle thanks to intensifying competition from emerging markets and staggering public debt burdens...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.