EWSS - MSCI Singapore Small Cap Index Fund Fact Sheet
EWSS Tracks This Index: MSCI Singapore Small Cap Index
The index is a free float adjusted market cap weighted index designed to measure the performance of small cap equity securities in the bottom 14% of equity market capitalization in Singapore.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore EWSS on ETFdb
- EWSS Price & Trading Information: View EWSS's latest price and trading information
- EWSS Holdings: View EWSS holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- EWSS Charts: Create custom charts of EWSS
- EWSS Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- EWSS Head-To-Head: See how EWSS compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- EWSS Technical Indicators: Analyze EWSS's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- EWSS Category Report: View the Asia Pacific Equities ETFdb Category Report
- EWSS Realtime Rating: See how EWSS rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database