INCO - India Consumer ETF Fact Sheet
INCO Tracks This Index: Indxx India Consumer Index
The index is a 30 stock free float adjusted market capitalization index designed to measure the market performance of companies in the consumer sector of India. The index consists of common stocks that are listed on National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore INCO on ETFdb
- INCO Price & Trading Information: View INCO's latest price and trading information
- INCO Holdings: View INCO holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- INCO Charts: Create custom charts of INCO
- INCO Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- INCO Head-To-Head: See how INCO compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- INCO Technical Indicators: Analyze INCO's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- INCO Category Report: View the Consumer Discretionary Equities ETFdb Category Report
- INCO Realtime Rating: See how INCO rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database