ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for SDY
SDY is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index. The S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index is comprised of the 50 highest dividend yielding constituents of the stocks of the S&P Composite 1500 Index that have increased dividends every year for at least 25 consecutive years. These stocks have both capital growth and dividend income characteristics, as opposed to stocks that are pure yield, or pure capital oriented.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Large Cap Value Equities||0.35%||2005-11-08||State Street||ETF||+20.44%|
SDY Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for SDY on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Large Cap Value Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
SDY Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for SDY, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in SDY's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for SDY
This ETF is linked to the S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index, which offers exposure to dividend paying large-cap companies that exhibit value characteristics within the U.S. equity market. Investors with a longer-term horizon should consider the importance of large cap value stocks and the...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.