VCEB seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Corporate SRI Select Index.
– Includes U.S. dollar-denominated, investment-grade, fixed-rate, taxable bonds with greater than one year maturity.
– Screened for certain environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria.
– Specifically excludes bonds of companies that MSCI (Index Provider) determines are involved in, and/or derive threshold amounts of revenue from certain activities or business segments related to: adult entertainment, alcohol, gambling, tobacco, nuclear weapons, controversial weapons, conventional weapons, civilian firearms, nuclear power, genetically modified organisms, or thermal coal, oil, or gas.*
– Additionally, the fund excludes bonds of companies that, as determined by the Index Provider, do not meet certain standards defined by the Index Provider’s ESG controversies assessment framework, as well as firms that fail to have at least one woman on its board.
– Follows a passively managed, index-sampling approach.
– Provides current income with high grade credit quality.
Alternative ETFs in the Corporate Bonds Category
||Avg. Daily Vol
Most Liquid (Volume)
Top YTD Performer